From Freeplane - free mind mapping and knowledge management software
Revision as of 17:57, 4 November 2011 by Jokro
Freeplane can run as a portable application from your USB stick.
- Download a portable apps platform and install it on your USB stick,
- run the platform software from the stick,
- Download a portable java,
- Download FreeplanePortable_XX.paf.exe,
- Install portable java and freeplane as explained here
Now you can start Freeplane from the portable app platform program menu and it should use the java runtime from the stick.