Open Street Map Plugin
Freeplane 1.3.x adds support for geographical locations to be added to a mind map for later recall.
Open Maps Overview
The Open Map Plugin and all features may be accessed from the Edit->Node Extensions menu.
- Add Open Maps Location - Will bring up the map and prompt you to select a location, Once you have chosen your location press Done to complete the choice. Note you can current only select one location per node. An icon will appear on the node signifying a location is present.
- Remove Open Maps Location - Will remove any stored location from a node. The location present icon will disappear when this is performed.
- View Open Maps Location- Will display the map again zoomed to the previously stored location
NOTE: You cannot edit a location once it is placed. Using add on a node with a location currently stored will replace the old location with the new.
The JMapView component may be controlled in the following manner:
- Scroll Wheel - Zoom in and out.
- Left Click and Drag - Drag the map
- Double Left Click - Select Location