Mind map gallery
From Freeplane - free mind mapping and knowledge management software
Clicking on the images will increase their size. Clicking the hyperlink under the images will open the interactive mindmap. Because of limitations of the mind map viewer, the interactive maps may behave slightly different from the maps you download on your computer and view with Freeplane. Read here how to download maps.
General Freeplane mind maps
For more information about these maps see Freeplane Tutorial Extensions and the (hidden) information in the interactive maps when you hover or unfold the nodes.
- You might want to check also for Screenshots
Galleries in other languages than English
In alphabetical order:
How to download maps to your computer
- Follow the map links given above (click on the link below the image). This opens the map.
- Click on the map name displayed above the opened map.
How to contribute new maps
- Register as a user for this wiki and log in.
- If it's helpful, edit your maps for publication. Add a branch with some explanations about your map.
- Upload the map, using the "Upload file" link in the toolbox on the left.
- Embed your map into the gallery. Here's how to do it.
- Make use of this page for publishing your mind maps in English language.
- For non-English mind maps use separate wiki pages and link to them from this section
- Some extra care is needed if your map contains images.